Deal with Breakfast Empanadas website.
You discharge broiling fix Breakfast Empanadas working 6 procedure also 10 as a consequence. Here you are reach.
receipt of Breakfast Empanadas
- This 8 of eggs.
- also Half of a leek stock finely chopped.
- then 1 of shallot finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 lb. of Smoked ham diced.
- give 1 can of green chilies.
- add of Favorite hand pie dough.
Breakfast Empanadas receipt
- Heat skillet to medium low and soften the leeks and shallots..
- Add the ham and green chilies. I used leftover spiral ham that I smoked earlier this year..
- Roll dough out to quarter inch thick and cut into 12 six inch rounds..
- Crack and whisk eggs. Add to the skillet once the ham is warm..
- Stir continuously. The goal here is to have super creamy and slightly undercooked scrambled eggs..
- Move the mixture to the bowl the eggs were mixed in. Wipe the skillet with a paper towel and start heating about a quarter inch of oil. I used peanut oil because it's delicious but canola oil works super good too - used before and it's my 'every day' oil..
- Load the rounds with the filling, fold and crimp the seam. Cut slits into the top surface for steam to escape..
- Put the empanadas in the skillet slit side up, don't over crowd. Once the bottom is golden flip and when otherside is golden remove..
- Put on a baking sheet in oven on warm until all are done..
- Eat some right away and freeze the rest. These are super awesome premade breakfasts for camping. Reheat in a cast iron on the campfire and crush it with some coffee and go hit the trail! With salty from the ham and creamy from the constantly stirred eggs you won't miss cheese in here, but can totally be added. A queso fresco would be great..