Bonus Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf special. Recipe for Vegetarian Vietnamese Steamed Meatloaf (Chả Trứng Chay). You won't know that it doesn't have any meat in it, and it's quick and easy We made this delicious vegetarian Vietnamese steamed meatloaf yesterday because we would like to have vegetarian dishes once or twice a month. With added veggies, eggs, spices, and a mixture of pork and seafood, it's a more complex meatloaf that can easily anchor a meal.
An aromatic ground pork and vermicelli noodle mixture gets steamed in a pot with water. You'll often see it cooked in the shape of a loaf pan (like a meatloaf), but you could use a large soup bowl as well. I now have my very own website at www. You effect stewing spoil Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf accepting 11 procedure furthermore 8 including. Here you go conclude.
compound of Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf
- This 15 g of wood ear mushrooms.
- use 20 g of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- use 1/4 cup of milk.
- give 1 of small carrot shredded or grated.
- This 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 60 g of mung bean noodles glass noodles.
- a little 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- This 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- also 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
After working too many hours this summer, eating out too often, eating too much junk, and just, in general, not eating well, I craved vegetables and simple Vietnamese food. Perhaps a few egg rolls to toss into the bowl. How to Make Vietnamese Egg Meatloaf (Cha Trung). Dried wood-ear mushroom and dried shiitake mushroom are rehydrated My favorite method to cook Vietnamese egg meatloaf is in the oven even though the traditional way is steaming.
Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf ingredients
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms and wood ear mushrooms in warm water for about 20 minutes. Once they are softened, squeeze out excess water in the shiitake mushrooms and thinly slice both mushrooms..
- Soak mung bean noodles in cold water for about 15 minutes then cut them into 2 inch sections..
- Crack 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites into a large bowl and save the 2 egg yolks in a small bowl for later use..
- Add milk into the large bowl and use a whisk to mix until homogenous. Add all the ingredients, except for the egg yolks, into the large bowl and mix..
- Spray some oil in a mini loaf pan and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Smooth out he top surface as much as possible since anything that sticks out of the surface will likely to be charred during the air frying process..
- Air fry at 280F (140C) for 16-18 minutes until the egg is set..
- In the meantime, add a pinch of salt into the small bowl containing the egg yolks and mix..
- When the egg loaf is done, pour the egg yolk on top and spread it evenly over the egg loaf. Air fry again at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes until the egg yolks are hardened..
The Best Vietnamese Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly Gơi Chay (vietnamese Vegetarian Salad), Vietnamese Lemongrass Chili Tofu (dau Hu Chien Sa Ot), Easy Vegan Vietnamese Curry. Vegetarian Vietnamese Steamed Meatloaf (Chả Trứng Chay)NPFamily Recipes. For those vegetarians who miss the taste of meatloaf, here is a tasty vegetarian version that matches the flavor. Don't miss this freezer friendly vegetarian meatloaf with step-by-step directions!