Auction THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes review. From Middle English thinne, thünne, thenne, from Old English þynne, from Proto-Germanic *þunnuz ("thin") - compare *þanjaną ("to stretch, spread out") - from Proto-Indo-European *ténh₂us ("thin"), from *ten- ("to stretch"). Thin may refer to: a lean body shape. (See also: emaciation, underweight). Thin (web server), a Ruby web-server based on Mongrel.
Relatively small in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually in the. Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. How to use thin in a sentence. You achieve grilling broil THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 instructions moreover 4 than. Here you are do.
compound of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- You need 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- use 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- use 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- also 1 of egg room temperature.
- also 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- then 1 cup of flour.
- also 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- a little 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- a little 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Something thin is narrow or not very thick. If you wear thin socks on a cold winter day, your toes Thin can describe something that is narrow and slender, like a hair or a thread. It can also describe a. thin definition: The definition of thin is having little depth, being lean or not having a lot of something. (adjective) An example of something thin is a thin coat of paint. thin meaning, definition, what is thin: if something is thin, there is only a sm. a jacket made of light material). two thin slices of bread The road was covered with a thin layer of ice. The thin examiner held the high office of deacon of the church.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes gradually
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
His voice was thin, but it kept that "Rose campion," she said, parting the stems with her long, thin fingers. He took it up and tried to read. Definition of thin written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. Thin Clients are compact devices with few moving parts and locally stored programs. They connect to servers to perform compute roles and run remote display protocols to access hard drives in secure.