Build Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies online.
You take care of business browning toast Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies working 9 method moreover 9 as a consequence. Here is how you manage.
method of Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies
- use 1/2 cup of butter.
- then 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- give 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- also 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- then 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- give 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- use 3/4 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 3/4 cups of M&Ms.
Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 F..
- Melt butter in the microwave. Approximately 30 seconds on high. Melting the butter is important because whole wheat flour is pretty heavy compared to all purpose flour..
- Mix butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl..
- Add egg, vanilla, salt and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add whole wheat flour. Mix until a dough forms..
- Mix in rolled oats..
- Add M&Ms. The dough might be a little heavy so you may find it easier to mix using your hand..
- Roll into 1.5 inch balls and set on baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Press lightly on each ball to flatten out slightly. I prefer my cookies to be fairly thick..
- Bake for 16 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown..