Alleviate Barwa Karela in year. How to make Bharwa Karela, Quick barwa karela, stuffed bitter gourd bharwan karela recipe, (Easy Bharwa karela Recipe). It also has rich iron and calcium content. RADHE - RADHE Bharwa karela masala with onion, stuffed karela, stuffed bitter gourds, how to make stuffed karela.
Stuffed karela in sautéed spicy onions. Karela Sabzi Recipe with step by step photos. This is the Punjabi Recipe of Karela Sabzi from my mil. You make sizzling french fry Barwa Karela applying 15 procedure than 9 together with. Here is how you realize.
program of Barwa Karela
- a little 4-5 of medium sized karela.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dhania.
- also 2 tsp of sauf.
- a little 3 tsp of jeera.
- You need 3-4 tsp of groundnut.
- a little 2 tsp of grated dry coconut.
- also 1 tsp of til (sesame seeds).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- add 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of amchur powder.
- This 1 pinch of Hing.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- a little of Tamarind pulp little.
- add of Oil.
- This 3 tbsp of besan.
It is a dry Bitter Gourd Curry and makes use of only one additional vegetable in it besides the. Karela (bitter gourd) is generally not liked by people because of its bitter taste, but trying this Bharwan Karela recipe might change your mind. This easy-to-make side dish recipe is cooked using simple. Onion and Karela Sabzi. by Tarla Dalal.
Barwa Karela program
- Wash the karela and peel off it's outer skin lightly,little bit. Make a slit in the karela at centre and remove it's seeds.This is done to remove it's bitterness. Apply salt on it and keep it aside for 15 minutes. The Karela was big so I have cut into the size as shown in pic..
- After 15 minutes Karela will release water. Then squeeze the excess water without pressing Karela too hardly. Place it on another wide bowl..
- Add little water, tamarind pulp, a pinch of turmeric powder and place it in a pressure cooker. Don't add whistle just steam it for 8 to 10 minutes. Don't over cook Karela. It should be little more than half cooked..
- Meanwhile dry roast dhaniya, sauf,jeera,groundnut,til and grated dry coconut. Allow it to cool and coarsely grind it. I have made it in more quantity as this can be stored and used again..
- After the Karela is steamed remove it from cooker and place it on a stainer.Allow it to cool. Take the required quantity of grinded coarse masala in a plate and add chilli powder,amchur powder,hing, salt, pinch of turmeric powder and mix well. Add a tsp oil to it for binding..
- Now stuff this mixture in the karela. Take 2 to 3 tbsp of besan. Coat this stuffed Karela with Besan. Tie this with a thread so that stuffing does not come out..
- Now in a Kadai add 4 tbsp oil.After it is hot add these stuffed Karela and cook on medium flame. Add all the stuffed Karela as it is only shallow fry. After sometime turn the sides and cook it.Add the masala left after stuffing to this Karela. So that we can get more enhanced taste..
- In intervals change the sides and cook it. It will take about 10 to 12 minutes.Then this stuffed Karela will be cooked and become very crispy as we have coated besan.It will become dark brown in colour..
- Enjoy this stuffed Karela which does not taste bitter.Remove the thread before serving the stuffed Karela..
Wonderfully flavourful, this Onion and Karela Sabzi is perked up not just by the pungency of onions, but also by the aroma of roasted sesame seeds and the. карела, karela. Общее описание. How to make Karela Aachar: Wash karelas and wipe well with a cotton cloth. Squeeze the slices till the water. Karela Masala recipe or karela sabzi with step by step photos & video is a delicious bitter gourd masala dry recipe. You will love it once you taste it.