Alleviate Homemade pancake and waffle syrup for cheap.
You create toasting melt Homemade pancake and waffle syrup practicing 5 instructions so 3 as well as. Here you are bring off.
instructions of Homemade pancake and waffle syrup
- Prepare 2 c of brown sugar.
- a little 1 c of water.
- a little 1/2 c of butter.
- This 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract or maple extract.
- use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Homemade pancake and waffle syrup ingredients
- Combine the sugar and water in a medium size saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Lower the heat to medium and allow the mixture to boil for 4 minutes. Add the butter and stir until the butter has dissolved. Remove from the heat and add the extract if desired..
- Let the syrup cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a pitcher or jar for storage. Serve immediately or store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to a month. Enjoy!.
- To reheat, remove the lid and microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until hot. Or place on a folded washcloth in a pan of water, bring to a simmer and using a hotpad, swirl the jar every so often until the syrup has warmed..